A worn living room environment setting with a multitude of worn out props. I focused on the wear and tear aspect which was a big part to giving this environment realism and depth. I felt like I’ve pushed myself and learnt a lot in this process.
I started out modeling the bulk of it in Maya, whilst trying to keep the poly count as low as possible. I created some of the high poly details in ZBrush such as the broken wall/rebar. I then went on to texturing in Photoshop using the Quixel suite. Finally tweaking the lighting, cameras and sky map ready to take some screenshots. I know this is quite brief but I hope it gives you an idea of my workflow. Any questions about this project feel free to contact me through my contact page.